Monday 22 October 2018

The Lahore Journal #6: Learning to trust: by your deeds you shall know them

We had an incredible time with these people and in the brief time were able to carve out an experience that took us all away from our everyday lives to craft a moment.

It was an honour to be there among everyone.

Meet the ladies who are trying to make peace:

Khalida


Fouzia


Sana


Nazia


Shagufta


Shaista


and the team


Whilst not being able to convey much about myself during the brief time we were beyond the tasks in hand. One moment arrested me. Kind of stopped me in my tracks, During our brief time there. Towards the end of the workshops, one person came up to me and caught me off guard with a question.They asked me whether I was a Christian. I wasn't expecting this. They said it was something that struck them about me. I never mentioned it.

No comments: