Sunday 30 March 2014

Two done... It is finished


7 months ago I heard the call.

3 months ago I attended an information evening.

2 months ago I received the call up.

6 weeks ago we started learning the structure of the narrative and committed this to memory.

4 days ago we convened, for the first time, to rehearse. Yesterday morning we finished rehearsing the last half of the play. One full dress rehearsal during the afternoon. And that was it. That was all we did before the actual show. Man that was freaky.

Now today. I'm home. It is over. It is finished. I am indeed tired, emotional, both saddened and joyful to be part of something greater than just the sum of... well, me. 

It's been an honour to serve, perform, be in a production with all these people. Never again will I do this in the same way again.... If you get a chance watch the Mark Drama... It's been amazing... 

No comments: