Thursday 19 May 2016

Turkey 3: #YNWA

Been looking forward to the Europa cup final for weeks.

Liverpool progressed all the way overcoming old adversaries and old clubs for the new boss.

It's been a joy to see my team progress. I was even relishing the chance to see it in the city where they last won a European cup.

However, a delayed flight and tight turn around, passport control, visas, baggage reclaim and getting to a screen cost me the first 55mins of play. Thank goodness for whatsapp and sms updates.

I came in during the 2nd half and saw a 1-0 lead slip away. Woeful defending by us and excellent attacking from Sevilla made the end result a gutting 1-3.

Well done Sevilla. Disappointing. But what a great season this has been for my team. Thanks for it and you'll never walk alone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kemal Paşa Caddesi,Yeni Cami,Turkey

No comments: