Saturday 7 April 2018

Kosovo2018 #6: Family fun

Caleb & I visited Avni (a wood cutter) and his family a couple of years ago. Caleb played football with Hasret and Avni showed me lots of photos. The girls were immense fun and they were sharing how Altonne (middle) was recovering from a deliberate hit and run- they joked she was half metal.

If I had one word to describe this family it would be blessed. There’s an immense amount of fun and appreciation in this household.

Hasret was playing his drums and they were singing songs. He even shared some of his drawing that he’s been doing. He said he’d love to learn to play the guitar someday.

There are hardships and then there’s some. I feel taught afresh being here about some of life’s simple blessings: one another.

Altonne shared: only this morning I remembered Caleb and you and I prayed for you and thanked God for you.

The gratitude is mutual as are the prayers for this family.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Rruga Nikollë Kaçorri,,

No comments: