Saturday 27 August 2011

Waiting

A few car issues have brought me to DuPage Truck & Auto motor place. I'm in the waiting area. They have Uncle Buck playing. Fred, the mechanic, I've been told to connect with pops in and says "hey, it's nice in here". He continues... "this the one where the bear jumps out on him?". The student looking guy to my right interjects "that's the great outdoors... They seem to have a John Hughes thing going on".

I noticed the car was overheating from a short journey yesterday. So it seems the coolant was low and I was instructed to take it to the mechanics to replace. A mechanic, not Fred, came out and said "who's ford is that?" I replied "mine" and he said "it's going to need a lot more than an oil change".

I could be here sometime.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Saddlewood Dr,Glen Ellyn,United States

No comments: