Tuesday 14 October 2008

#10: Ray Avenell

I want to tell of someone who has actually been somewhat an angel in disguise.

I first heard of Ray Avenell in 2004, when in a meeting with Blythswood Care. They said I should meet with him to discuss how to raise support for GH.

Over the years Ray has humbly offered his help to fund, gather support and be a buddy to GH. He’s given me gifts for the children. Gifts for our house and always been there giving.

He’s now out here with us in Hong Kong on a fact finding mission to see how he can help more.

It was his words that prompted the Kent Police to give us a property to use (another entry on this is coming).

I am in awe of such a kind hearted, giving person. Blythswood really have a reputation of spawning humble and powerful advocates.

Not only that, but Caleb adores him :)

No comments: