Tuesday 30 September 2008

illness

tis the season for illness.

caleb & joshie have been fairly ill this past week. :(

it sucks when they're ill. caleb, usually, mr hyper, is snuggling up under a blanket watching tv snuggled in on angie's lap.

it made me recall back to my days of being ill. mum would leave me snuggled up on the sofa and allow me to watch tv. occasionally i'd get up and make a colonial viper or x-wing out of the lego that she had brought down for me to play with. it was sad that often she had to leave me to work.

mummy and papa used to always pamper me. i recall when i left home to go to kenya or college my one fear was falling ill and not having my mum near by to look after me.

i look down and see caleb snuggled on angie's lap. both he, and joshie, are looking to their mummy, as i did, for their comfort in those weak times.

No comments: