Sunday 15 June 2008

i have never bought a car


i've had 5 cars... and just about to get another.

they have all been of outstanding. some great "innings" and memories: the general taking me to my wedding, cruising the streets in the beemer, bringing both my children home from the hospital and constant trips . even had one nicked and then returned to me.

the one thing each of these cars have in common: they were all gifts. i have never purchased a car... at least not a full size one.

we certainly have got huge reason to celebrate these gifts and what they have enabled us to do.

now i am passing one on to our nephew in and about to receive our 6th car. all i can say is wow... WOW... we are very blessed :)

1 comment:

Celia said...

my gorgeous and inspirational friends... your email doesn't seem to work anymore, it keeps bouncing back... any chance you could drop me a quick note so that i can reply? maybe you've changed email addresses... heaps of love and many thoughts, x c