Thursday 3 November 2011

The journey...

These days have been really challenging and heavy. A lot of things have been going on causing some deep questions. It's not a new place nor unique to us.

I've found myself meditating on the journey that we each undertake. Which way do we go. What do we choose to do. The choices. Man, the choices.

As I look back I'm surveying my decisions and reflecting on the rightness of these. Once someone said to me that it's not the right decision that is important to dwell on but rather the ensuring you are serving it with your all.

Personally, I've been plagued with the memory of not doing things... And what I should have done. I yearn to one day tell my boys about giving all that they have to serve and follow that path, that dream, that journey, which has their name etched on it and, I hope, what I've done may, in just a small way, inspire them to strive to get there with all their heart, soul and strength.

What we do says a lot about who we are. Ralph Waldo Emerson said:

“I can't hear your words because they are drowned out by your actions”

I can't say decisions come any easier though.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Marvels Ln,Lewisham,United Kingdom

No comments: