Thursday 1 September 2011

Timeout

Loving having some timeout right now and enjoy some of the things I enjoy. Also I'm loving spending time dreaming of things that I may aspire to do.

A few years ago I was involved in a project that involved the idea of timeout. The time to think of things you enjoy. Time when survival and just getting onto whatever is next. All these things through a change of environment and routine.

This project was working with street children. Their time out was away from begging, thieving, being judged, pitied and being deprived of being children.

For but a short time things for them were different. A time out.

Like I say time out is a precious thing and one which I'm grateful for.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Saddlewood Dr,Glen Ellyn,United States

No comments: