Friday 13 May 2011

"You live to work but you commit to purpose"

He was a larger than life person. A titan really. His buckled shoes, tall stature and a voice that could command a legion. The title "CEO" etched in his weapon of networking: his business card.

He uttered these words. I don't know why, but they keep travelling almost traversing my mind. I'm sitting on a plane en route home and what is there as I look out the window is the thought of commitment. What is it that I am committed to? Am I committed enough... What will commitment look like. All these have been through my mind frequently this past few months... And as for the reason... Well this Titan told me it square: it's purpose.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Service Rd,Crawley,United Kingdom

No comments: