Friday 4 March 2011

"Nut Brown"

So I find my day has been taken up by the mysterious "nut brown".

He was brought home yesterday. I first heard about him several days ago and it was mentioned that he may grace us.

You see caleb is in rabbit class. They have a pet rabbit. He goes by the name of "nut brown".
As the eponymous suggests he's a nutty brown colour. Though it was perhaps darker in my opinion. Oh and he's a cuddly toy.




Yesterday was caleb's turn to bring him home. If I'm honest I frowned and thought "goodness me". However, I watched this boy becoming transfixed with this rabbit. He asked whether "he could show nut brown upstairs and his bedroom?". He went round talking to it like an honoured guest. Indeed it was his honour to welcome the rabbit her and be privileged to be the one to show him his home, meet his family, play with his toys and even share his bed.

It's a flipping cuddly rabbit and I keep finding myself thinking about how lovely it was having him albeit briefly in our lives.

Goodbye "nut brown".










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cambrian Rd,Royal Tunbridge Wells,United Kingdom

No comments: