Tuesday 25 January 2011

Carwyn & Jonnie

About 3 years ago one of the interns working with me went to a summer festival as part of a recruitment drive. Whilst there one met an energetic girl about a Haiti project.

Three and a half year's later I find myself in Davos with Carwyn & Jonnie. Specifically right now we're trying to approach Bono for some time. Carwyn tells me that five and a half year's ago he heard a call for justice at a U2 concert. Five years later he and Jonnie are the co founders of the Haiti Hospital Appeal. An NGO that has recently been at the heart of the recent Cholera outbreak. Instrumental in setting up Haiti's first spinal care unit and much much more.

I love meeting such inspiring people and its a privilege to serve alongside them.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: